Kamis, 24 September 2009

'sepeda ontel' on Holiday

yesterday, i've just coming back from my complicated holiday,,
fiuuh, i was going to my hometown in Klaten, Jawa Tengah,,
it was complicated day, coz i must visited all my old and new family,, and there's something that make me feels so confused and sadly,, a misunderstood,,
but, it also nice holiday, me and my sista tried to enjoyed everything that we have,,
we must be positive thinking for everything that happen in our life,,
yeah, i think we must be stronger and always be patient,,
Allah always give the best..











in one quiet afternoon, me and my sista going around the village using 'sepeda ontel', it is a big bicycle that always used by my grandmother and grandfather,,
i really like it,,





go along path between the dry river and wet rice field,, but we must be careful coz sometimes there's sand that can makes me fall,, hihi,,












kriiing,, kriiing,,,

4 komentar:

  1. yah ini mah bagus blognya...niat...euy...'ngiri' hikzzz..hehehe

    BalasHapus
  2. pokoke aku juga harus niat....hehehe

    BalasHapus
  3. txx...

    masih mencoba tams,,,
    ayo tams!!

    BalasHapus